Optex BX80 3rd Party Kit
R2,889.00 incl. VAT
Kit includes the following:
- 1x Optex BX80 wireless outdoor PIR
- 1x Ajax transmitter for integration, including batteries
NOTE: Optex BX80 device is powered from the Ajax Transmitter
Optex BX80 3rd Party Kit – Dual Side Curtain Detector
How is it used?
The BX80 Kit is a dual side outdoor wireless curtain detector with a detection area of 24m, 12m on either side. It is used to protect doors and windows along narrow alleyways especially between boundary walls and buildings that are unsuitable for wide angle outdoor PIR’s as well as areas where foliage etc poses a problem for wide angle detectors.
- Battery operated outdoor PIR detector for perimeter protection
- 24 meter total detection area (12m on either side)
- Mounting height from 0.8m to 1.2m or at height of windows to be protected
- Battery saving circuit
- Low current draw
- Patented double conductive shielding
- Advanced temperature compensation
- Limited detection range function with size judging function
The BX-80NR is quick and easy to install. This unit requires no complicated wiring as it is a battery operated PIR detector. Not only does one save on installation time and cost, but an added benefit of the unit is its slick design that blends in with any architecture.
The BX-80NR offers flexible features. It can easily be added on to any wireless system which has already been installed as this unit is effective with any manufactures’ transmitter and receiver.
In addition, this high-tech detector, designed to be wall-mounted centrally on a building, is a new concept in outdoor protection as it increases the effectiveness a security system
One pole mounting bracket set is included – use with 40mm diameter pole (not included)
BX80 Wiring Guide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.